Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just a quick note

I do have a lot of things I want to talk about, but real life has been invasive, so I will be back as soon as I can with thoughts on a variety of subjects.

I will note that two close friends -- Prince Quilliam and Princess Dagmar will be stepping up to the throne of Ealdormere for the second time Saturday.

What's really cool is that Quilliam, 20, will be knighted before his coronation. He's a tremendous young man and the princess is one of those truly special people.

Meanwhile, back here in the East, all roads lead to Hoosick Falls, NY, and Brattleboro, Vt., for the annual "Fight For Beer" and craft grew fest.

EK Coronation is Oct. 1, and the following weekend our shire is hosting a Metalsmith's Symposium and King's and Queen's Champions of Arms tournament at the Washington (NY) County Fairgrounds.



No comments:

Post a Comment